Hire a Jeep to visit Upper Mustang
, one of the marvelous adventure trips in the extraordinary desert landscape. Sited in the north of the beautiful Annapurna Himalayan of Nepal, explore the land beyond the Himalayas. Mustang is rich in its old cultural lifestyles of people residing here with its archeological sites and magnificent desert landscapes. These experiences one will sense throughout the region in our four wheeler Jeep rental tour in Mustang
. This trip pours the heart of Mt Annapurna, via Mt Dhaulagiri to Lo Manthang Area, the little Tibet of Nepal
The fun-filled and full of adventure Jeep trip starts from the beautiful city of Pokhara. Swaying along the wind of the path, Beni is the place from where off-road commences. Enjoy the ride through the Kaligandaki George: the world’s deepest George, with the amazing sight of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Mountains. This exciting Jeep Tour hence takes you further to the beautiful Upper Mustang from here. One will have enough time to explore the diverse culture and topography of mustang through this adventurous jeep ride.
Some of the highlights that you are going to encounter in this Upper Mustang Jeep Tour are listed down:
Jeep Drive through the bumpy terrains of Marpha-Jomsom-Kagbeni from Annapurna valley to Lo Manthan makes you feel great.
- Experiencing Tibetan people’s culture & lifestyle in mustang which is also known as mini Tibet of Nepal.
- Experiencing the gorgeous Himalayan views standing in the edge of Tibetan plateau from its backyard.
- Testing the world famous local apples, apple pie and apple wine (marpha) in Jomsom.
- Muktinath temple is the important pilgrimage site for Hindus and Buddhist which lies in Mustang.
- Jeep journey to the Muktinath temple makes your travel from adventurous to spiritual.
Crazily eroded ridges and canyons falling the great central Kaligandaki River is best seen through our 4 wheeler Jeep. The trip to these remote mountains, where the altitude is the real problem, is considered quite tough in one’s lifespan. So start packing and beat the road to Mustang with a Jeep from our Nepal Car Rent company.